We are so excited to share Institute Magazine’s feature of an editorial shoot we did with the wonderful photographer Pieke Roelofs! Click Here to view!
We are so excited to be a part of the Val Garland School of Makeup course, offered through Mastered.com! What an honor to share time, creativity and knowledge with a hugely talented group of people! We will be focusing on makeup projects, products, and tips this summer, so keep in touch with us!
In the meantime, here’s a link to our first project, still in progress!
We had to share BuzzFeed’s post of men trying makeup on for the first time. Watch the video as men comment on their experience while a professional makeup artist makes up half of their face to look like a woman. Their commentary is the best part. That, and the long flowing locks they all end up with.
‘Speckled’ – model: Alice Ma – photographer: Alex Evans – hair & make-up: Natalie Ventola – Chloe Magazine Spring14
- M.A.C. Acrylic Paint in Black Black & Pure White
- M.A.C. Clear Lipgloss (shine)
- M.A.C. Chromaline in Landscape Green (eyes)
- M.A.C. Satin Lipstick in Mocha (lips)
- M.A.C. Chromacake in Rich Purple (eyes)
- M.A.C. lip mix in Orange (lips)
- M.A.C. Fluidline in Blacktrack (brows)
This is a beautiful series.